Glorious Switch Sample Pack - 14 types of Switches
Glorious Switch Sample Pack
There's an overwhelming variety of keyboard switches available today. Each one makes your keystrokes feel, sound, and respond a bit differently.
But with the hassle of changing them out on traditional mechanical boards, most users never even bother trying more than one or two switch types. Which means most users are potentially missing out on finding that perfect-fit switch that feels juuust right for them.
Luckily, with the game-changing "hot swap" switch design of our Glorious GMMK Modular Mechanical Keyboard...the time has come to broaden your horizons.
The Glorious Switch Sampler pack is a cost-effective solution for you to try out all 14 types of switches we offer - so you can find that perfect-fit "Cinderella" switch configuration that will elevate your fingers to keyboard Nirvana.
All switches in the sample pack are compatible with GMMK & GMMK PRO.
Each pack includes:
- 6x Gateron Switches (Black, Blue, Brown, Clear, Green, Red)
- 8x Kailh Switches (Box Black, Box Brown, Box Red, Box White, Speed Bronze, Speed Copper, Speed Silver, Pro Purple)
- Glorious O-Rings (40A Thin, 40A Thick)
SWITCH TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Compatible with the GMMK & GMMK PRO
- Compatible with any Cherry/Gateron/Kailh based keyboard
- Compatible with + stem keycaps
- PLATE Mounted
- Transparent switch housing
- SMD Led Compatible
O-RING TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
|40A - Thick||2.5mm (⇔ 0.098 inch)||40A||Silicone||Clear/Translucent||Soft press, short press length|
|40A - Thin||1.5mm (⇔ 0.059 inch)||40A||Silicone||Clear/Translucent||Soft press, long press length|
- The thickness of the dampener indicates how much it will shorten the distance you must press the key before it bottoms out. A thick 2.5mm dampener will make it so that you have to press your keys a very short distance before they bottom out.
- The hardness of the dampener indicates how the key will feel to the touch when pressed. Lower value dampeners will give you softer feeling keystrokes.