Returns & Exchange
You may request for an exchange or refund of the product within 7 days of delivery. If 7 days have gone by since the delivery, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
What is Covered under this Guarantee?
Structural manufacturing defects in material of the frames and moving parts are covered by this guarantee. These include the armrests, casters, gas lift and base of the chair.
What is NOT COVERED under this Guarantee?
The guarantees do not apply if:
1) The products have been stored or assembled incorrectly, used inappropriately, abused, misused, altered without the written permission of Zenox;
2) The products have been damaged due to normal wear and tear, cuts or scratches, or impacts or accidents;
3) The products have not been assembled in accordance with the assembly instructions;
4) The products have been damaged due to external factors such as exposure to the sun, dampness, dust or mites etc;
5) The damage is on the mesh, fabric and leather covers, seat and back cushions;
6) The original sales invoice of the products is non-present;
7) The damaged item is used outside the original delivery address, i.e. outside Hong Kong or Macau.
Duration of Guarantee
We offer one year of product guarantee starting from the date of purchase as appeared on the original sales invoice. The guarantees are valid from the original date of first purchase of the product.
Conditions for the guarantees
A proof of purchase (the original sales invoice issued by Zenox) is required for this guarantee to be effective.
Other Terms and Conditions
All structural manufacturing defects of the product as alleged by the customer shall be examined. Zenox shall determine in its sole discretion whether the damage is covered by this guarantee. Zenox retains the exclusive right to repair or replace the product or offer a full refund of the purchase price at its sole discretion. All decisions by Zenox shall be final.